We are hiring a full-time Consultant based in our Chicago office. As a Consultant, you will work on Clareo teams in client-facing roles across various industries. Your responsibilities may include gathering and analyzing market research, developing strategic insights and implications for our clients, preparing presentation materials, facilitating meetings and workshops, developing internal tools and methodologies, as well as managing critical resources. You should be able to work collaboratively across all levels and be able to establish yourself as a proactive leader to the partner team. You should be creative, entrepreneurial and innovative in your thinking while having excellent organizational and communication skills. To apply, please submit the application below.
- 1-3 years relevant work experience
- Demonstrated business analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working and interacting with clients
- High personal expectations in terms of client service level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Extreme attention to detail in work products
- Successful team player
- Ability and willingness to travel for meetings and workshops, domestically and internationally
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- MBA required
General Career Inquiries
We’re always interested in learning about people who have experience driving growth initiatives. If that’s you, please tell us about yourself.