Posted February 4, 2016
Consulting Analysts work directly with Clareo teams and clients to design business growth strategies. We are seeking a talented and detail-oriented analyst to support strategy consulting projects. This full-time position will be located in downtown Chicago, Illinois and offers the chance to deepen knowledge of growth strategy by working for a premiere boutique consulting firm serving Fortune 500 clients.
Analysts may be engaged to gather and analyze market research, develop client-ready presentation materials and assist with meetings and workshops. Analysts will be assigned to one or more project teams and will have specific responsibilities such as:
- Client Engagement Support: Assist in developing client presentation materials, including creating PowerPoint slides, developing meeting materials, note-taking and creating summaries and output materials.
- Session Planning: Assist in coordinating, planning and conducting major client events around the world that include very busy, high value external participants and close attention to logistics.
- Management Support: Assist with preparing engagement proposals, project workplans, contracts, contractor statements of work and other documents using templates.
- Practice Development: Assist with thought leadership, case studies, methodologies, software templates and other consulting firm work products.
- Market / Industry Research: Analyze markets and industries using secondary research, including specific companies using templates or guides provided by project manager. Participate in client and market research interviews to document and summarize the findings.
The following are key requirements for this position:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Attention to detail in work product
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self motivation
- High personal expectations for client service level
- Ability and willingness to travel for short periods, domestically and internationally
- Willingness to “roll up sleeves”
- Comfort using broad range of productivity and internet software
- Undergraduate degree from a leading university
- Work permit or US citizenship
Potential for 10-25% travel as required on a project-by-project basis.
Please click here to submit your cover letter, resume, and salary history.
At Clareo, we help leaders adapt their businesses and create new ways to grow in rapidly changing markets. Together, we build the plans and capabilities that deliver results.
We assist clients in improving strategy execution, finding radical efficiency gains, developing entrepreneurial capabilities, taking new ideas to market, exploring plausible futures, and investing in business ecosystems.
Our clients choose Clareo when they want bold new ideas fueled by a network of leading global experts. Working alongside our clients, we create compelling strategies that lead to action.